Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a well established health system in Atlanta and we are in search for a Lab Manager to join the team.
• Ensure all lab and clinic locations are compliant with CLIA/COLA regulations and update policies/procedures as necessary
• Run and document quality controls/assurance on all laboratory instruments, and troubleshoot all failed controls
• Operate and maintain moderate complexity instruments
• Organize patient samples, pull specimens, prepare for processing, and review results
• Collaborate and ensure effective communication with other leaders and team members to align operations and implement workflow, quality, and process improvements as required
• Maintain appropriate staffing levels to meet demand while meeting assigned budget
• Responsible for team member engagement and retention through practices that promote communications, recognition, teamwork, and effective employee relations practices
• Ensure training and development of team members by identifying training needs and establishing initiatives to meet company/individual objectives
• Responsible for holding team members to the highest integrity and professionalism standards
• Resolve service and care issue, including patient inquires
• Minimum 3 years management experience in a clinical role with current lab experience; private practice setting preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Completion of an accredited certification, MT or MLT Certification is required with AMT, ASCP or AABB.
- Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Salary: $120K – $130K
- Medical insurance with prescription drug coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company-paid child care
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job #15322