Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of laboratory personnel. Currently, we are working with a laboratory in Chicago, IL that is looking for a Laboratory Manager with a Blood Banking background to join their team.
This will be a day shift, Monday – Friday , 7:00AM – 3:30PM position.
– Assist with overseeing clinical laboratory staff and all technical operations of the laboratory.
– Directs staff in the performance of their duties and responsibilities including oversight for hiring, training, competency assessment, performance evaluations and goal setting.
– Planning, organizing, and directing various research and development projects.
– Develop and implement installation of new or improved laboratory techniques.
– Lead and manage the implementation and completion of new procedures, methods, and instruments, as well as ensuring all training, accreditation, and competency standards are met.
– Oversee complex research projects, analyze results, and provide recommendations based on findings.
– Define and monitor quality control and quality assurance programs and maintain necessary documentation and ensure methods are in full compliance with policies and procedures.
– Provide guidance and expertise in the analysis and interpretation of reports to clients.
– Trains, supervises, and assumes accountability for the team.
· Performing a full range of laboratory tests
· Anticipating and reacting calmly to emergency situations
· Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, physicians, and staff
· Writing reports and preparing correspondence
· Identifying and resolving problems or complaints
-Competent and strong background in Blood Banking
-Health, Dental, and Vision
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories. It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#BW Job ID # 15868