Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for an experienced candidate with Specimen Processing leadership skills to join a large healthcare network based in Charlotte, NC. This is a management level position and candidates should have experience supervising lab assistants, phlebotomists, and specimen processors.
Nights 11:30-8am 5x8s
– Lead night shift team of specimen processors/phelbotomists
– Troubleshoot issues that arise during shift
– Ensure regulatory standards of CAP/CLIA are being met
– Actively looks for ways to improve the performance of the team resulting in improved quality, customer service, productivity, and a reduction in spending.
– Maintain an adequate supply of materials in the section.
– Train students and new teammates as required.
– Associates degree in Science
– 5+ years of clinical lab specimen processing experience
– 2+ years of supervisory experience in clinical lab setting
Benefits and Salary;
– 50-65k based on experience
– Health, Vision, Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW JOB ID: 15401