Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a Start-Up laboratory in Houston, TX in need of a Manager of Lab Operations. This person will provide management oversight of laboratory operations, hiring of staff, developing standard operating procedures, among other responsibilities.
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
– Manages the daily operational needs of the entire laboratory, ensuring consistent workflows are maintained.
– Oversees testing performance, ensuring accurate and timely results are produced to meet the workload demands.
– Serves as an effective conduit to other laboratory leadership with support on addressing staff performance issues, process improvements initiatives, meeting key quality indicators, and promoting a productive work environment.
– Using the LIS, ensures accurate data generation, retention, and retrieval. Assists in developing and monitoring metrics/reports to assess productivity and turnaround time.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Bachelor's degree or higher
– At least 5 years' experience working in a clinical lab
– At least 5 years' supervisory/management experience in a clinical lab
– Required: ASCP certification
– Experience in a start-up lab environment highly preferred
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job ID: 13442