Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with one of the top health systems in the country and we are looking for a Molecular/Microbiology Supervisor to join the team!
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager, the Laboratory Supervisor provides first line supervision over the technical and operational staff in a defined laboratory area.
- Provides personnel and staffing oversight for a limited area of the lab.
- Supervises staff's technical and professional performance.
- Maintains a positive and professional work environment.
- Investigates documents and resolves problems and complaints.
- Provides backup support for Department Manager.
- Performs laboratory test procedures.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Salary and Shift:
- $50,000 – $82,000 (DOE)
- Day Shift; Monday-Friday
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Compliance with CLIA standards
Experience: 3 years relevant experience
Licensure: Medical Technologist or categorical ASCP or equivalent
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job #14661