Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a new lab that is looking for a Lab Technologist to join their team! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid business in a great location. Not only do you get to be part of a quickly growing lab, but the compensation and benefits are also very competitive.
– Perform a vital part of the patient care process through moderate and high complexity testing.
– Analyze, review, and report testing results.
– Recognize when corrective action is needed and implement effective solutions. – Work in a fast-paced laboratory environment with biological and chemical hazards.
– Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
– Associates or Bachelor's degree in Medical Technologist or related science.
– 1-3 years of clinical laboratory experience.
– MT/MLT ASCP certified.
– Experience in toxicology, molecular and/or blood as well as pipetting experience.
Salary, Shift, and Benefits:
– $22-$26/hour depending on education and experience
– Health Insurance
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com