Lighthouse Lab Services is collaborating with a top notch molecular diagnostic laboratory based in New Orleans, Louisiana who is looking to hire a Laboratory Billing Analyst. This laboratory is well established and has expanded their physical operations into two states now.
This lab not only offers an opportunity to be a true business leader, but the location itself puts you right in the middle of one of the most beautiful areas of the country. Located right on the stunning Gulf Coast, the New Orleans area is an ideal environment for anyone who loves warm weather, relaxed atmospheres, and great food and nightlife. If this sounds appealing, we'd love to hear from you.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, MHA or MBA preferred.
– 5-10+ years experience in clinical laboratory operations management preferred
– Prior demonstrated success working in a clinical laboratory environment and helping it grow to new levels
– Strong understanding of reimbursement strategy both from federal and commercial payors
– Proven track record of streamlining and optimizing lab operations
– Experience in negotiating lab-to-lab referral agreements and being able to partner with other labs
Salary and Benefits:
– Highly Competitive Salary (based on experience)
– Health/Dental Insurance (50% of premium paid for by the company)
– Basic Life Insurance ($50,000 for employees)
– Vision Insurance
– Flexible Spending Account/Healthcare Savings Account
– Short-Term Disability
– Long-Term Disability
– Life and AD&D Insurance
– Accident Insurance
– Critical Illness Insurance
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 1 Paid Floating Holiday
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job ID: 11810