Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a well established medical laboratory near the Pendleton, Or area and are seeking a seasoned Chief Revenue Officer to help continued growth in all revenue-generating elements within the company. This position will have ultimate accountability in aligning and building strategic partnerships with their cross-functional expertise. In addition, the Chief Revenue Officer ensures that communication and information, related to revenue generation and profit, runs smoothly and succinctly between departments.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities including the following:
1. Effectively collaborates with CEO, CFO, COO, CHRO and Information Systems Director on developing and timely execution of strategic priorities.
2. Serves as the ultimate authority over company activities that generate sustainable revenue for the company.
3. Proactively ensures that the performance, strategy and alignment of all companies departments are working in a coordinated fashion to meet annual revenue and profitability goals.
4. Monitors the marketplace and analyzes opportunities, providing competitive and ROI analysis, strategies, and tactics as it relates to developing new business, diversification of product lines, and strategic acquisitions.
5. Proactively monitors and engages with appropriate partners on local, regional and national trends in healthcare and laboratory issues that could be opportunities or threats to revenue and profitability generation.
6. Negotiates contracts with relevant parties to ensure business interests are protected and revenue/profit is maximized.
7. Manages the sales director and outside client services director who are responsible to drive business growth across all customer segments and retain and improve the individual customer experience.
8. Serves as a key communicator who ensures understanding of strategic priorities through both verbal and written communications.
9. Helps maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic manner. This will involve facilitating and leading activities with the leadership from quality, technical laboratory, pre-analytical and specimen logistics departments.
10. Manages all functions of the marketing department incorporating quantifiable metrics that result in demonstrable improvements in revenue growth and profitability.
11. Performs related duties as required and additional duties as needs of the position evolve.
Requirements & Skills
1. 10+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth.
2. Proven record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding and partnerships.
3. Proven experience developing and executing business strategy.
4. Significant general management and P&L experience.
5. Ability to craft and execute a business strategy.
6. History of decision-making based on business metrics.
7. Inspirational leadership style with a hands-on approach
8. Background in laboratory or healthcare; other similar service business based settings considered.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job # 15533