Quincy, WA · Job ID: 9433 · · Industry: Laboratory Management
Are you a Laboratory Director and tired of your current role? Do you aspire to work in a hospital setting that will offer you the chance to make a direct impact on members of your community and lead a brand new state of the art laboratory. If so, this might be a perfect position for you. Lighthouse Lab Services is representing an excellent health system and medical center in central Washington, that is hiring a Laboratory Director.
The Laboratory Director is responsible for the design, operation, and improvement of the organization’s lab processes with a focus on patient care and safety. This position promotes high levels of satisfaction with patients, providers, and staff through proactively addressing concerns through meaningful measures and interventions.
Duties include but not limited to:
– Develops vision for the department and executes plans to achieve vision.
– Manages and coaches lab staff.
– Conducts the formal review process for each staff member and makes recommendations for wage adjustments.
– Remains accessible to listen to, converse with, advise and counsel staff in a confidential manner. Serves as the primary resource in solving employee work-related problems and helping employees perform at their potential.
– Problem solves and addresses issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients.
– Manages the flow of the department to ensure compliance, access, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
– Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Masters of Business Administration or Masters of Public Health
– PHD a plus
– MT/MLS Certification
– 3-5 years of Director experience
– Proven and documented skills with budget preparations and a general knowledge of lab procedures and lab quality control.
– Previous experience with lab certification agencies and positive management/communications skills with lab employees.
Salary and Benefits:
– Salary of $120k – $145k (based upon experience)
– Generous relocation package
– Full benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID# 9433