Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a reference lab near New Orleans, LA. We are in search of a seasoned Lab Manager that has experience working in a high volume, clinical diagnostic environment.
While this role is primarily administrative, occasional bench work will be necessary.
This position will be responsible for performance reviews, staffing, scheduling employees, ordering supplies and occasionally bench testing if needed. Candidates who are looking for the opportunity to work with a start-up that is poised for growth are encouraged to apply.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies such as CLIA and COLA
- Troubleshooting laboratory instrumentation
- Manages multiple departments within the company
- Manage day to day operations including staffing, budgeting, laboratory finances, training of new employees, etc.
- Establishes both short and long-term goals for the Clinical Laboratory Department and prepares corresponding strategic and annual financial plans, ensuring budget variances are within acceptable limits.
- Establishes capital equipment budgets for laboratory equipment.
- Ensures quick turn-around times
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- 4+ years of clinical laboratory experience in Core Lab, Chemistry, Microbiology or Molecular testing
- Prior laboratory supervisor or management experience
- MLS (ASCP) or AMT certification
- Louisiana State License is required.
Salary and Benefits;
– 80-95k salary (based on experience level)
– Health, Vision, Dental
– PTO and Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID: 13481