Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of Clinical Laboratory Scientists in the country. We are currently looking for an experienced Lab Manager for a well established, independent Molecular and Toxicology laboratory. The lab is located in the Walnut Creek, CA area.
This is a Mon-Fri, Day shift position.
– Oversee lab technicians and lab operations
– Optimize lab procedure and workflow in order to produce reliable and timely results.
– Run daily testing
– Performs instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting
– Ensures quick turn-around times
– CA CLS Certification Required
– Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience in the specialty (micro) OR a Master’s and 2 year’s experience, OR a PhD and 1 year of experience.
– Current molecular PCR testing experience preferred.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job ID: 12574