Our client is in need of a Laboratory Operations Specialist with a background in the molecular lab. Please see below for a brief job description.
– Underpins laboratory operations specifically with optimal inventory management and logistical support
– Manages detailed daily management of the laboratory inventory supplies. ? Interfaces with appropriate vendors and company personnel to ensure that the laboratory inventory is maintained at defined operational levels to support the VP, Operations.
– Troubleshoots inventory issues including backorders and supply shortages ensuring that the laboratory maintains operational inventory stock levels.
– Interfaces with appropriate vendors and company personnel to ensure that the laboratory services and operations are maintained at required performance levels, including interfacing with service technicians.
– Liaisons with courier service/supplies vendor to the providers/healthcare facilities
– Coordinates and participates in operation and logistics tasks including stock movement, minor building maintenance/repair, rearrangements of laboratory workflow, set up of new laboratory or office designs.
– Assist Laboratory supervisor in technical operations and troubleshooting. ? Maintains compliance with regulatory agencies such as CLIA and Tennessee Medical Laboratory Board.
– The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned from time to time in Phase2 Lab’s sole discretion.
Complexity of work:
– Must be able to work in a stressful environment, within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, sound clinical judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Preferred Profile Requirements:
-TN State License
-Previous experience with Fluidigm PCR or Tecan automated serology analyzers preferred but not necessary.
-Health, Vision, Dental
-PTO and Holidays
-M-F, First Shift
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#TR Job ID: 12384