Have you ever aspired to take your skills in laboratory compliance and QA to a company that truly innovative and changing lives? Lighthouse Lab Services is currently representing a fast growing clinical laboratory that is actively searching for a QA Manager to be responsible for managing the quality and regulatory functions of the lab operations. If this sounds like you, I encourage you to keep reading.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead on the following:
- Monitor the pre-analytical and post-analytical process of the clinical laboratory services and ensures compliance with regulatory and state requirements.
- Manage and develop document control and retention procedures including the electronic document control system.
- Review the validation plans and summaries for completeness from a regulatory standpoint, ensuring the approval of finalized plans by the lab director.
- Provide guidance to operational teams on CAP/California State/NYS standards and requirements.
- Execute, participate in, and oversee internal and external quality audits.
- Review and submit validation packets to New York State for Test Approvals.
- Track employee compliance with required training and certification.
Basic Preferred Profile:
- BS Degree in Medical Technology or related life science.
- Minimum of 5 years as a QA Manager or coordinator of a diagnostic laboratory performing high-complexity testing.
- National certification as a Medical Technologist, CLS, or ASCP certification preferred.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to manage, motivate, and lead teams of smart, driven people.
- Must be able to offer a strategic view of the laboratory, offering areas to improve performance, solutions to potential bottlenecks or problems and needs to keep an open line of communication.
Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary of $100k – $120k (based on experience)
- Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO and Holidays
- Addt'l misc. benefits
Must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer. No sponsorship will be provided.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job ID: 13820