Here's What You'll Be Doing:
The Lab QA Ops Director is responsible for overall operations quality assurance/quality management program; ensuring that the quality system is implemented and followed; maintaining documents, records and certifications according to state and federal health care standards in compliance with accreditation guidelines.
– Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data related to client concerns, QA events and corrective actions in order to determine areas for quality improvement.
– Work with other departments within the main lab and its subsidiaries.
– Other duties as assigned.
– $90,000 – $100,000 (based on experience)
– Health, Vision, Dental
– 401k retirement plan
– PTO, Holidays
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Relocation Assistance available on a case-by-case basis
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience.
– National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as Clinical Laboratory Specialist.
– Must hold a valid Tennessee Laboratory Supervisor’s License.
– Quality Management Training accreditation or certification is preferred.
– Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification/licensure, and to increase basic knowledge.
– Prior experience reviewing and analyzing data related to client concerns and quality to evaluate trends
– Prior experience ensuring records and MT/MLS and MLT certifications are kept current is required
– Prior experience taking the lead during CAP audits to ensure everything exceeds expectations is also strictly required
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 10922