Lighthouse Lab Services is currently working with a clinical diagnostic laboratory based near Memphis, TN. The lab is looking for a Revenue Cycle Manager that will be responsible for identifying sample reimbursement issues, ensuring that claim denials and appeals are efficiently processed, and resolving billing-related issues.
– Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Implementing a system to ensure that accurate billing information is entered into the billing system.
– Maintains account management, communications with insurance providers, collections, and billing services.
– Managing department staff performance by providing regular feedback.
– Assists in the hiring and training of support staff
– Efficiently manage complaints and concerns in respect of billing and collections • Planning and structuring the department workflow and staffing.
– Ensures proper procedures, coding, and protocols are in place.
– Responsibilities with communication and coordination across departments
– Provides relevant reporting to senior management
This position manages employees within the department and is responsible for the performance management of the employees. This position is responsible for proper staffing and with assisting in the hiring process for employees within the department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education and Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Healthcare Administration, or related field
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, as well as medical billing software
– Proven experience in healthcare billing
– Ability to thoroughly analyze and research information
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary and Benefits
– 65-80k salary (depending on experience level)
– Full benefits: health, vision, dental
– 401k plan + 4% retirement match
– PTO and holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job #12643