Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a growing independent reference lab that is looking for Laboratory Sales Reps to join their team! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their careers.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
– Call on medical offices within your assigned territory
– Arrange meetings with medical offices
– Manage relationships with current clients
– Keep an up to date Calendar and daily log
Basic Preferred Profile:
–BS/BA in Sales, Marketing, Business, Healthcare, or related required.
–Must have a minimum of 1 year of Medical Sales experience
– Experience in DME, Toxicology, Ancillary Services, Diagnostic, or Vaccine Sales experience is preferred
– Must possess existing physician relationships.
– Must possess a valid driver’s license, have independent means of transportation and automobile liability insurance.
– Ability to communicate with and educate high level executives, physicians, administrators, and other healthcare professionals.
– Proven record of accomplishment in managing client relationships.
– Must be able to travel up to 90%, within your assigned territory.
Salary and Benefits:
– 45k – 75k base + bonuses (first year earning potential $150k+)
– Performance based bonuses
– Comprehensive health benefits package
– Monthly Expense Reimbursement
– Access to our lead generating call center
If you fit the above profile, we'd love to hear from you!
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.