Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of laboratory personnel. Currently, we are working with a laboratory near Richmond, VA and we are seeking a Point of Care Testing Supervisor to join our team where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical laboratory services. Come work in our laboratory with our trained staff with the latest technology. Our services are performed with the utmost care, expertise, integrity and respect for the patient.
*7.5K Sign on Bonus*
The schedule for this position will be:
Monday through Friday- Day Shift
- Assist in the administration of all Quality Control Programs.
- Assist in the inventory management and ordering
- Sample data collecting or accession if necessary
- Compliance with all Federal and State regulations pertaining to PCR specifically
- Adherence to workload requirements.
- Maintenance of accurate work records (i.e., Maintenance Logs, Temperature Logs, etc.)
- Must be skilled in the use of a computer and have knowledge of hierarchal databases and spreadsheet management (Excel/Word/PowerPoint).
- Customer Service experience is a must
- Certified as a Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) by the National Credentialing Agency (NCA) or equivalent ASCP Specialty or Categorical certification.
- Minimum of four (4) years of clinical work experience as a Medical Technologist with at least three (3) years in a leadership role (senior/lead level) with increased responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science (BSCLS) from an accredited program… OR a Bachelor's Degree in a Biological Science* in addition to graduation from an NAACLS-accredited CLS/MT certificate program… OR Bachelor’s Degree in a Biological Science with 10 or more years of on the job training in a hospital health care environment in a specific lab discipline performing high complexity testing in blood banking, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, immunology and clinical microscopy (categorical or generalist certification required).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 19 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories. It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#BW Job ID #15674