Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a start-up, clinical laboratory that is looking for a Molecular Lab Supervisor to join their team in the Chicago, IL area! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to join a growing laboratory on the front lines of COVID testing.
We are looking for candidates experienced in Pipetting, PCR, and DNA/RNA Extraction for immediate hire. In this role, the Lab Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing all lab functions, quality control, assisting with test samples as well as entering and reviewing test results.
– Supervising all lab functions, quality control, assisting with test samples as well as entering and reviewing test results.
– Excellent laboratory and leadership experience, as the job requires extensive scientific knowledge as well as decision-making skills
– Ensure a lab and its personnel are safe and comply with regulations, and that all research and testing protocols are met.
– Minimum 3-5 years of hands on lab supervisory experience required for this position.
– Relevant Degree in Microbiology, or related science background or education. Strong knowledge of chemistry and scientific methods. Use of analytical balances and pipetting.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced, professional environment with diverse responsibilities. Must be a team player.
– Strong work ethic.
– 80k-100k salary (depending on experience)
– Health Benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com