Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of Medical Lab Professionals in the country. We are currently seeking a Molecular Lab Supervisor to join an independant, molecular diagnostic laboratory near Newark, NJ. The lab is looking for someone who has experience with PGX testing, QuantStudio and has prior Supervisor/Manager experience.
– Provide consultations with physicians regarding technical aspects of assays
– Perform genomic extractions, real time PCR, sequencing and other molecular technologies for the screening and diagnosis of clinical conditions.
– Provide technical interpretation of molecular results
– Maintain quality control and high standards throughout the life cycle of each project
– Deploy FDA approved assays
– Design and synthesize primers for the development of laboratory developed tests.
– Ensure that all aspects of clinical lab activities are performed according to CLIA, CAP, State, and FDA regulations.
– Ensure timeliness of clinical assay reporting.
– Always maintain laboratory safety and applicable protocols
– Write and review all technical documents associated with clinical implementation including SOP’s, validation material, reports and related materials.
Essential Supervisory Duties:
– Supervise Laboratory technicians, work with clients, and direct assignment of duties
– Responsible for retaining staff on development and protocols
– Direct performance management, performance reviews and coaching of laboratory personnel
– Hold one or more college degrees in the sciences (medical technology, clinical laboratory science, biology, or chemistry) and have current TS credentials from ASCP or AAB.
– Minimum five years of training and work experience in a clinical
molecular genetics/pathology laboratory reviewing and interpreting test data utilizing Thermo Fisher QuantStudio 12Flex.
Salary & Benefits
– 100k-125 salary (based on experience)
– Full benefits: Health, Vision, Dential
– PTO and paid holidays
– Relocation assistance can be provided
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com