Are you interested in taking your toxicology testing career to the next level by joining a successful and growing laboratory that will provide the opportunity to work autonomously?
Lighthouse Lab Services is currently seeking a Toxicology Supervisor to join a growing toxicology testing laboratory just near Milwaukee, WI.
The Laboratory Supervisor is primarily responsible for directing the daily workflow of specimen processing, test performance, and reporting results under the direct supervision of the Technical Supervisor. Additional responsibilities include training technician and technician assistant staff, identifying the potential for assay and workflow improvement, development of new testing assays, troubleshooting instrumentation failures, and performing non-routine maintenance under the direct supervision of the Technical Supervisor. This is a working leader position.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Train new hires or newly promoted staff in the appropriate duties for technician assistant, tech I, or tech II.
– Work with the Technical Supervisor to develop new testing methods.
– Design and execute experiments for troubleshooting assay issues and improvement, and testing of new products.
– Follow the laboratory’s procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting, and maintaining records of patient test results.
– Final review and approval of Toxicology reports.
– Document all corrective actions are taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory’s established performance specifications
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION
– B.S. degree in chemical, physical or biological science or medical laboratory or equivalent education.
– Minimum of five years of experience conducting highly complex LC-MS/MS toxicology methods.
– Customer service skills through interaction with potential clients, current clients, and potential business partners.
– Proficiency with computer skills including Microsoft Office, Laboratory information systems (Labdaq is a plus), and LC/MS/MS data acquisition and analysis software (Mass Hunter is a plus).
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 12270