Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a community hospital near Sonoma, CA and we are currently looking for a Technical Supervisor to help support this busy environment.
This is a full time day shift position.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
– Maintains, manages and supervises the CLS and Lab assistants’ schedules and coverages.
– Supervises &/or performs & documents the Quality Control, calibration, calibration verification, comparison testing, & linearity studies for all testing requiring all or some of the preceding which are performed in the lab.
– Monitors and manages all Maintenance and Quality Control (Daily, Weekly, monthly ) performance of all instruments and equipment and ensure they in compliance with the applicable regulations and guidelines.
– Manages all aspects of the lab proficiency programs to include test assignments to the CLS, mentoring test completions deadlines and reports.
– Supervises and evaluates the job performance, training and competencies of Clinical Lab Scientists and Laboratory Assistants. Participates in hiring process and training of new staff.
– Assists in making informed decision on acquisition of new instruments based on need, frequency of use and available revenue and profit. Participates in evaluating new test methods prior to implementation.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– Bachelor's Degree (B.A/B.S) in related field or equivalent.
– At least 2-3 years previous experience with demonstrated Knowledge of acceptable clinical laboratory practice and procedure. Familiarity with California law in regards to medical technology practices.
– Current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License
Salary and Benefits:
-$45-60/hour (Depending on experience)
If you fit the above profile, we'd love to hear from you!
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-567-1475 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 14510