Lighthouse Lab Services and has partnered with a growing physician owned laboratory in the Charlotte area, looking to add a Molecular Technologist-COVID-19. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we are proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we love working together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service. Come grow with us!
- Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM
- Friday-Monday 1PM-11PM
- High-complexity COVID-19 testing
- Accessioning and receiving patient specimens
- Instrument troubleshooting using QuantStudio
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and problem-solving procedures
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a clinical laboratory environment highly preferred (as you may be asked to serve as the only person in the lab)
- Experience in biological sample preparation preferred
- 1-2+ years of Molecular or infectious disease testing experience preferred
- Training will be provided, but experience with BioLis analyzer, CBC instrument, Quant Studio 6 and/or Quant Studio 7 is a plus
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Vision/ Dental offered
- Paid time off for personal and sick time
- Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#VT Job ID #14110