Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a high volume, clinical diagnostic and clinical-based research laboratory. This state-of-the-art facility has the latest equipment available to provide a comprehensive range of genetic services, including preimplantation genetic testing.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated laboratory technologist to join our talented staff in our preimplantation genetic testing laboratory.
What you will do:
The individual will perform complex molecular-based procedures on clinical samples including cell lysis, next generation sequencing, and other high-complexity procedures, as well as QA and QC.
Candidate must be:
– Demonstrate effective time-management skills
– Excellent communication skills
Note: We will provide training for appropriate candidate with a background in molecular biology.
– Receives and verifies clinical samples
– Performs complex molecular-based procedures on clinical samples with a high degree of quality and in accordance with standard operating procedures
– Proper usage and maintenance of laboratory equipment
– Assists with Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC)/Quality Inventory (QI) procedures
– Understand and follow proper laboratory safety protocols for handling chemicals and biological fluids, including wearing proper protective equipment.
– Adhere to HIPAA regulations concerning the confidentiality of patient information.
– Accession and aliquot patient samples following laboratory protocols.
– Work well as a team with other laboratory staff and management.
– Performs additional duties or assignments as directed by management
– Must meet standard for CLIA personnel in a high complexity laboratory.
Salary and Shift:
– Day shift; M-F; 8:00am – 4:00pm (Occasional weekends depending on the sample volume)
*New graduates are encouraged to apply.*
We offer a competitive, comprehensive compensation package. We will only consider applications from individuals authorized to work in the United States
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job #