Lighthouse Lab Services is seeking a Laboratory Technologist (LCMS) to join their team in Charleston, WV. “Once a frontier town and home to Daniel Boone, today Charleston is the historic, sophisticated capital of West Virginia [with] a variety of exciting cultural and recreational attractions”.
You'll be responsible for the receipt, organization, and testing, as assigned, of daily patient specimens, as well as first level instrument maintenance and troubleshooting with the support of laboratory staff, and under the supervision of the Laboratory Director. The laboratory technologist will adhere to protocols and quality measures while performing sample preparation and operating laboratory instrumentation.
The Role You'll Play
- High-complexity LCMS testing
- Accessioning and receiving patient specimens
- Instrument troubleshooting, as needed
- Manage laboratory inventory
- Complete all administration duties
- Work independently and as part of team
- Complete mandatory training and professional development as required or requested
- Attend company meetings as required or requested
- Adherence to with the lab’s standard operating procedures, State, and Federal laws
- Maintain HIPAA requirements
Compensation, Benefits, and Shift
- $25 – $30 (based on experience)
- Fridays off
- Generous Health Benefits
- Two- weeks paid vacation
- 401K (after completion of one-year of employment)
- Uniform allowance
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30a-5:00p
- Bachelor’s in Medical Laboratory Science preferred
- 1+ year of AU400 analyzer experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience operating LCMS instruments in a high-complexity lab required
- Computer (PC) proficiency with Microsoft Excel experience highly preferred
- Prior experience in a CLIA/COLA-certified laboratory highly preferred
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job ID: 13471