Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with an independent reference laboratory located in Brooklyn, NY. They are searching for an experienced Laboratory Technologist to join their Toxicology department. This lab is well established and is currently doing Toxicology and Molecular lab testing.
This will be a day or evening shift position. Candidates with flexibility in their schedule are encouraged to apply.
The Role You'll Play:
- Perform daily testing
- Accessioning and receiving patient specimens
- Instrument troubleshooting, as needed
- Manage laboratory inventory
- Complete all administration duties
- Work independently and as part of team
- Complete mandatory training and professional development as required or requested
- Attend company meetings as required or requested
- Adherence to with the lab’s standard operating procedures, State, and Federal laws
- Maintain HIPAA requirements
- B.S. in Medical Lab Sciences or related field
- ASCP (or equivalent) certification
- NY State License required
- 1+ year of experience in a clinical setting
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Health, vision, dental
- PTO & Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including people with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#VT Job ID: 13426