Small town living near big city amenities, that’s Union, NJ. Just outside Manhattan is a tranquil community with access to over 30 parks. The best of everything – including your next job opportunity.
Lighthouse Lab Services is excited to represent a laboratory in Union, NJ looking for a working LC/MS General Supervisor to join their growing team for a Temp or Temp-to-Perm engagement. The right candidate will oversee the Toxicology as well as the Covid rt-PCR testing departments.
If you are the right fit, READ ON!
- Perform routine LC/MS toxicology and Covid rt-PCR testing, quality control, calibration, maintenance, and proficiency testing in accordance with current laboratory procedures.
- Ability and willingness to work on the bench as needed.
- Ensure adherence to all State and Federal laws, safety guidelines and regulations, and compliance with CLIA, CLEP, HIPAA, OSHA.
- Author and perform technical studies/validations, maintain laboratory inventory, and maintain knowledge of and implement applicable regulatory/quality/safety requirements.
- Work closely with the laboratory management and your team in Method and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development and adherence.
- Day-to-day supervision and maintenance of high complexity test performance, testing personnel, monitoring quality management/assurance/control indicators.
- Monitor test analyses and specimen examinations including LC/MS data review and release to ensure that acceptable levels of analytic performance are maintained.
- Assure all remedial actions are taken whenever test systems deviate from the established performance specifications.
- Ensure patient test results are not reported until all corrective actions have been taken and the tests properly functioning.
- Perform and/or direct routine maintenance of all laboratory equipment.
- Maintain laboratory documentation.
- Review equipment maintenance and other logs
- Review, maintain, and develop QC/QA programs to ensure integrity of results
- Communicate and answer client calls and queries.
- Provide training to all testing personnel.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- B.S. in Biology, Clinical Lab Science, or related field required
- Master’s degree in laboratory science/technology or related sciences preferred
- Five or more years of Clinical Lab experience required
- Five or more years of LC/MS experience required
- Clinical laboratory supervisory experience in a CLIA/CLEP accredited laboratory required
- MT (ASCP) or equivalent preferred
- Experience with AB Sciex instruments preferred
- Must have or be eligible to secure a NY State License.
- Experience with Covid rt-PCR testing required
Salary / Benefits / Shift:
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday 8AM-4:00PM
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
- Full Benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-334-1658 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK #Insert Job Number# 15791