Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics have joined forces to become the country’s premier laboratory management, recruiting and consulting firm! With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we are proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we love working together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer, who specializes primarily in Agilent LCMS, to fix and troubleshoot the instrumentation in our Client's laboratories that we manage. Work remotely from home and travel nationwide while offering technical methodology, quality control, validations, and instrument troubleshooting.
This role can lead to a management position to help our Technical Team move into the future.
If you are an Agilent Application Specialist (focusing on method development), an Agilent Non-Application Specialist (focusing on the LCMS hardware), or both – we would love to hear from you!
- B.S. in Chemistry, Engineering, Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, or related discipline
- Experience in clinical toxicology preferred
- M.S. or PhD preferred
- 1+ years of LCMS method development, service, and maintenance experience, and/or
- 1+ years of Agilent LCMS troubleshooting & maintenance experience
- Project management and people management experience a big plus!
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time as needed
Salary and Benefits:
- Remote work and travel nation-wide
- Competitive salary (starting $70,000); based on expertise & responsibilities
- Mileage and hotel reimbursement
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefit offerings
- Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID# 13505