Lighthouse Lab Services is partnering with a state-of-the-art esoteric laboratory in the Austin, Texas area who's looking for an LCMS Scientist I to join its team. In this role you'll have the opportunity to perform routine sample analysis, LC-MS and ICP-MS.
– Nights: specific hours coming soon
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
Performs production sample runs. (45%)
– Prepares solutions such as mobile phases and buffers
– Performs validation experiments.
– Works independently, plans and conducts laboratory work
– Performs routine tasks with high efficiency
– Trains and guides new testing personnel
– Cleans laboratory glassware and helps maintain lab orderliness
– Documents promptly and clearly all procedural processes
– Performs automated and routine extractions
Performs LCMS and/or ICPMS analysis following specified SRL procedures. (45%)
– Monitors LCMS and/or ICPMS system performance to ensure quality of results
– Independently troubleshoots assays and instrumentation
– Processes data following SRL procedures and guidelines
– Makes and records observations and performs mathematical calculations
– Maintains and calibrates instrumentation and equipment as required
Assists with administrative duties (10%)
– Files documentation associated with daily production runs.
– Makes copies of relative forms used for production and validation.
– Assists with maintaining laboratory inventory and requesting supply orders
Compensation for Your Much-Appreciated Efforts:
– Competitive wages (based on experience)
– Shift Differential up to 20% of base pay
– Full benefits
– Flexible work hours
Basic Preferred Qualifications Profile:
– Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field required
– 1-3+ years of clinical laboratory experience required
– 1-3+ years of LC-MS experience required
– 1+ years of sample extraction experience required
– Prior experience with ICP-MS experience preferred
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job # 10869