Do you love the LCMS Toxicology Screening and Confirmation testing process, but you are ready to take your career to the next level in consulting, training and helping build clinical laboratories nationwide?
We are looking for a LCMS Technologist to join Lighthouse Lab Services amazing Consulting Team! This is a permanent, full-time position that travels across the US about four days per week and returns home on the weekends. Expect to travel about 80% of the time.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
The LCMS Scientist will be responsible for handling LCMS toxicology validations and laboratory builds, technologist training and general laboratory set-up. This position includes collaborating with our Consulting team to serve client laboratories in the field as well as conducting data interpretation and reporting.
– Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry, Biology, or equivalent
– 1+ years of experience with LCMS troubleshooting and method validation for Agilent instrumentation is required. (ABSciex experience is a plus).
– Proficiency with performing instrument diagnostics and ability to troubleshooting errors and resolve issues using internal resources.
– Comfortable in a client-facing role
Salary and Benefits:
– Compensation (starts at $70,000 per year)
– Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match up to 4% of employee contributions!
– Company-provided life + AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID#13981