Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your laboratory career? Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a well-established reference laboratory in the Newark, NJ area who is looking for a Lead Molecular Technologist that is well versed in RT-PCR and NGS and familiar with PGX, CGX, RPP and UTI testing. This will be a Monday-Friday, DAY shift, opportunity for a Molecular Technologist looking to flex their molecular muscles in a fast-paced and high complexity environment.
– Run daily testing using QuantStudio
– Ensures consistent compliance with all regulatory agency mandates
– Provides training and constructive criticism when necessary
– Performs instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting
– Ensures quick turn-around times
– Ability to work and troubleshoot independently
Preferred Candidate Profile
– Bachelor's degree in genetics, cell biology, life science or other related science
– Previous experience with Quantstudio
– 3+ years of previous NGS and PCR experience
– MB(ASCP) preferred
Salary & Benefits
– $80k – $100k salary (depending on experience)
– Bonus potential
– Health, Vision, Dental
– PTO and Holidays
– Relocation assistance can be provided
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com