Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with one of the top hospital networks in West Virginia and we are in search for a Medical Lab Technician to join the team.
– Performs Quality Control in all sections of the laboratory.
– Performs testing in all areas of the laboratory.
– Ability to perform phlebotomy procedures on all ages and categories of patients.
– Regularly inspects laboratory instruments and performs required preventative maintenance.
– Ability to troubleshoot instrument problems.
– Prepares specimens for reference lab testing.
– Addresses all critical laboratory results according to policy.
– Follows all laboratory policies and procedures.
– Adheres to all infection control policies.
– Adheres to all hand book policies.
– Assists others in the lab as requested or needed.
– Rotates shifts as required including weekends and holidays.
Position Summary: Performs all 3 levels of laboratory testing including waived, moderate, and high complexity testing in all areas of the clinical laboratory.
– High school diploma
– Associates degree from an accredited school of medical technology or related science.
– Registered (ASCPP) medical laboratory technician or equivalent plus state of West Virginia license or eligibility.
– Associates degree in medical technology or related science.
– Registered (ASCP) or equivalent.
– Licensed in the state of West Virginia.
– At least one year of experience.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com