Lighthouse Lab Services is excited to be representing a growing lab within a healthsystem in WI. If you love adorable towns with a great sense of community, Minocqua is the place for you!
The Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) or Lab Technician and/or Medical Technologist performs in-vitro analysis of biologic specimens according to established procedures for routine and specialized areas of the Laboratory. This individual also participates in supportive functions including but, not limited to quality control, instrument operation, troubleshooting, teaching/training and problem resolution.
- Minimum Required: Associate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent (i.e., Military trained – Medical Lab Specialist certificate of training obtained prior to April 24, 1995). For Medical Technologist: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology (MT), Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS), Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS), Chemical, physical, or Biological.
- Required: Certification or eligibility for certification by American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP).
- Preferred/Optional: Medical Laboratory Technician / Medical technology student internship highly recommended.
- Previous laboratory experience is recommended.
- Experience with Laboratory Information Systems is beneficial.
Salary, Benefits, Shift:
- $21-$39/hr depending on experience and education
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Schedule – This is a 7 day on, 7 day off, 70 hour per pay period for the Day shift; hours are 6am to 4pm for the clinic/hospital lab.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID: 15986