Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for an experience Medical Technologist to join a well established laboratory located near Lake Mary, FL. The ideal candidate will be licensed in all laboratory areas in the state of Florida.
Night Shift– Sunday-Tuesday and every other Saturday
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Performing and interpreting routine and specialized laboratory testing independently.
– Performing, analyzing, and recording quality control and instrument maintenance/troubleshooting.
– Maintaining inventory and documenting lab resources, preparing reagents.
– Following established general safety procedures and utilizing PPE correctly.
– A.S. or B.S. in a Medical Laboratory Science or related field
– Florida State License
– MLT(ASCP), MT(ASCP), or MLS(ASCP) certified or eligible
– 1+ year of generalist experience
Compensation and Benefits:
– Nights and weekend shift differential
– Medical, vision, and dental insurance
– 5k sign on bonus, 3k relocation assistance
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-334-1658 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 15813