Natural Lovers – THIS ONE’S FOR YOU! Ever want to live where there’re over 700,00 acres of timberland, 365 lakes, and an air quality of 74 (national average is 44.59)? If forest bathing and visiting one lake a day for a year, is something you want, no, something you need, consider this great opportunity — then breathe innnnnn, breathe ouuuuuttt, and OOOHHHMMM!
Lighthouse Lab services is seeing a Medical Technician in Aitkin, MN, to perform routine laboratory testing in the medical laboratory to provide data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease. This position provides care for or assistance to patients of all ages, including newborns, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and older adults.
If you’re looking for your next exciting opportunity in a stunning location, READ ON!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- May perform moderately and high complexity procedures after orientation checklist is completed.
- Performs phlebotomy as needed.
- Maintain all instrumentation and perform quality control as indicated. Assure that department policies and procedures are followed in all tasks.
- Collect and transports samples from other patient areas.
- Safeguard security and confidentiality of data/information according to HIPPA guidelines.
- Assume responsibility for self-development and completion of mandatory education requirements.
- Promote service excellence by demonstrating polite, cooperative, and respectful behavior to internal and external customers.
- Carry out duties in a safe manner and use safety devices provided to protect self and others. Report safety hazards as appropriate.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
MINIMAL REQUIRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE
- Successful completion of approved Medical Lab Technician program or AS in science or equivalent
- ASCP or other advance certification preferred
- Phlebotomy experience preferred
SALARY, SHIFT, & BENEFITS
- 2nd shift (rotating holidays and weekends)
- 3rd shift (rotating holidays and weekends)
- Top pay
- Full benefits: Health, Vision and Dental
- Shift differential
- Possible sign on bonus
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job ID #14103