Hello Georgia! Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a large healthcare organization that is looking to add several medical technicians and technologists to one of its core lab teams. This 70-bed hospital is located in northwest Georgia just outside of Rome and is only an hour away from Atlanta. If you’re a fan of small towns – and love visiting hiking trails and national parks – then this is the hospital for you.
– 3 PM to 11 PM
– 11 PM to 7 AM
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Performing and interpreting routine and specialized laboratory testing independently.
– Performing, analyzing, and recording quality control and instrument maintenance/troubleshooting.
– Maintaining inventory and documenting lab resources, preparing reagents.
– Following established general safety procedures and utilizing PPE correctly.
Who You Are:
– A.S. or B.S. in a Medical Laboratory Science or related field
– MLT(ASCP), MT(ASCP), or MLS(ASCP) certified or eligible
– 1+ year of generalist experience
Compensation and Benefits:
– Up to $5k sign-on bonus
– Medical, vision, and dental insurance
– PTO, 401k, tuition reimbursement
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-334-1658 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 14562