Attention New Orleans! Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for several dedicated Medical Technologists and Medical Laboratory Technicians to join a large healthcare system based in the area. This system spans several states and served almost a million patients last year — making it one of the most rewarding places to work if you’re invested in patient care. If you’re looking for the opportunity to grow your career — and be minutes away from the Mississippi River and Lake Pontchartrain — then you’ve found it!
SIGN ON BONUS FOR 2-YEAR COMMITMENT.
– Day shift — 7 AM to 3:30 PM
– Day shift — 7 AM to 7 PM, 7 on 7 off
– Night shift — 11 PM to 7 AM
– Night shift — 7 PM to 7 AM, 7 on 7 off
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Performing and interpreting routine and specialized laboratory testing independently.
– Performing, analyzing, and recording quality control and instrument maintenance/troubleshooting.
– Performing proficiency testing samples according to laboratory procedure.
– Maintaining proper inventories and correctly using and documenting lab resources.
Who You Are:
– 1+ year of experience in blood banking
– Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Sciences, or related life science
– ASCP certification as a Medical Technologist (MT/MLS) or Medical Laboratory Technician
– LA Clinical Laboratory Personnel license or eligibility (Generalist or Specialist)
Compensation and Benefits:
– Competitive salary based on experience
– Medical, vision, and dental insurance, FSA/HSA, 401k with match
– Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
– Tuition assistance and student loan relief
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 14452