A small hospital located in North Central Kentucky, about an hour north of Lexington, is looking for a Day shift and a Night shift Medical Technologist to join their team. This is a Generalist position, and they are willing to consider both MT or MLT.
The Role You'll Play
- Responsible for performing hematology, chemistry, microscopic, urinalysis, immunologic and microbiologic testing in a prompt and reliable manner.
- Perform testing according to established hospital and departmental policies, appropriate to the ages and needs of the patient population served.
- Help to set up new methodologies, and develop procedural protocols.
- Train lab personnel in procedures and the use of instrumentation.
- Participate in PI activities and support the hospital in meeting accreditation standards.
- Graduated from a clinical laboratory training program OR 3 months experience in each specialty of high complexity testing performed for a MLT.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, or related field for an MT.
- Experience gained in fulfilling the clinical requirements to quality for the registry examination.
- Good communication skills, detail oriented and computer skills helpful.
- Ability to work alone or with others as team to ensure quality patient care.
Salary and Benefits:
- MLT: $15-$23 (based on experience)
- MT: $19-$27 (based on experience)
- Shift differential offered
- Health, Vision, Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com