Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a fast-paced, high complexity lab in Dallas, TX that is looking to add a Medical Technologist to their team. This candidate will be a senior level technologist leading the chemistry/hematology departments. If you are looking for the next step in your career, keep reading.
What you will do:
– Creating new tests and accounts
– Building compendiums for lab interfacing
– Troubleshooting any issues with reporting
– Running our Abbott Architect
– Chemistry and IA panels
– Performing tests on the Sysmex XN 1000
– Keeping up with compliance for the “blood” side of the lab
– Maintaining employee files including training and qualifications
– Working with the lab director on any and all SOP changes
– Daily equipment logs and maintenance
– Coordinate with staff on schedules for accessioning and daily intake
What you need:
– BS in Medical Technology, Laboratory Science, or related.
– 4+ years of clinical lab experience in a high complexity lab
– Supervisory experience highly preferred
– Proficient in Chemistry, IA, Hematology, QA and QC
– Proficient with LIS
Salary and Benefits:
– $30-35/hour commensurate with experience
– Full Benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Also, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job ID: 12526