Lighthouse Lab Services is the premier provider of clinical laboratory personnel in the country. We are currently seeking an experienced Medical Technologist to join a growing laboratory near Augusta, GA.
This position will be Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM.
The Role You'll Play:
Perform phlebotomy, assure proper specimen processing, and testing are followed in accordance with procedures to prevent adverse patient outcomes
- Perform semen analysis to include sperm count, sperm motility, sperm morphology, viability, leucoscreen and anti-sperm antibody testing
- Perform routine sperm preps for inseminations and cryopreservation
- Performs quality control assessments and routine instrument maintenance using department SOPs, accrediting agency standards and manufacturer specifications to assure the validity of laboratory test results
- Result reporting is both timely and in accordance with standard operating procedures?
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Biology, or a related field
- 1+ year of phlebotomy experience
- 1+ year of andrology experience preferred
- MT(ASCP) or equivalent preferred
Salary & Benefits:
- 45k-55k (based on experience)
- Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO & Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com