Working in this laboratory provides team members with tremendous growth opportunities. Medical Technologists are exposed to an incredibly diverse patient populations-Regardless of your specialization, there is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your career.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform specimen handling, processing, testing, and result reporting according to the laboratory’s standard operating procedures.
- Perform and document appropriate quality control, instrument preventative maintenance, and function checks.
- Follow the laboratory’s procedures when the laboratory’s test systems are not within established acceptable levels of performance. Document corrective actions based on laboratory guidelines.
- Follow the laboratory’s safety protocols in adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information in accordance with HIPAA.
- If needed, participate in government or regulatory agency inspections.
- Perform other duties as directed by the manager.
- Graduate from an approved school of medical laboratory technology
- Bachelor’s degree
- Completion of an approved clinical laboratory training internship
- Maintains (or able to achieve) current FL License as a Medical Technologist certified in the specialty/specialties required by the laboratory section assigned
- ASCP Certification
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts available
- Top Pay
- Full benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job #13517