On the banks of beautiful Lake Norman and minutes from the largest city in North Carolina you’ll find Davidson. A quiet little college town with access to nature and big city amenities.
Lighthouse Lab services is seeing a Medical Technologist in Davidson, NC, to perform routine laboratory testing in the medical laboratory of a family practice. The qualified person will be tasked to provide accurate testing, results, and data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease of patients who visit the practice.
If you’re looking for your next exciting opportunity in a stunning location near Charlotte, NC, READ ON!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Perform moderate complexity testing procedures related to Hematology, Chemistry, some Immunoassay, and urine microscopy.
- Performs phlebotomy as needed.
- Data entry to EMR and LIS software.
- Basic good lab practice knowledge.
- Follow CLIA guidelines.
- Maintain all instrumentation and perform quality control as indicated.
- Assure that department policies and procedures are followed in all tasks.
- Safeguard security and confidentiality of data/information according to HIPPA guidelines.
- Promote service excellence by demonstrating polite, cooperative, and respectful behavior to internal and external customers.
- Carry out duties in a safe manner and use safety devices provided to protect self and others. Report safety hazards as appropriate.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- BS/BA degree in science or degree in medical technology or equivalent
- MT(ASCP) or other advance certification preferred but not required
- Phlebotomy experience preferred
- Familiarity with the following a plus: Medonic M series, Medica Easy RA, Tosoh 360
SALARY, SHIFT, & BENEFITS
- 1st shift Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Competitive pay commensurate with education and experience
- Full benefits: Health, Vision and Dental
- Possible sign on bonus
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job ID #14160