Lighthouse Lab Services is working with a hospital located in Holiday, FL looking to add a night shift generalist Medical Technologist to their team. New Grads are encouraged to apply as plenty of training will be provided!
The shift is a 3X12's generalist position with emphasis on Hematology, Chemistry, and Blood Bank.
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Performing and interpreting routine and specialized laboratory testing independently.
– Performing, analyzing, and recording quality control and instrument maintenance/troubleshooting.
– Maintaining inventory and documenting lab resources, preparing reagents.
– Following established general safety procedures and utilizing PPE correctly.
Who You Are:
– A.S. or B.S. in a Medical Laboratory Science or related field
– MLT(ASCP), MT(ASCP), or MLS(ASCP) certified or eligible
– 1+ year of generalist experience
Compensation and Benefits:
– Nights and weekend shift differential
– Medical, vision, and dental insurance
– 5k sign on bonus, 3k relocation assistance
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-334-1658 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 14681