Looking to move forward in your career and join a fast-paced team? Lighthouse Lab Services has paired up with an established lab in the Langhorne area that is looking to add several Techs to their team. This lab runs over 1000 samples per day and is always eager to push the boundaries of clinical testing (toxicology, clinical chemistry, hematology, coagulation, serology, urinalysis, and microbiology) — meaning there is always opportunity to grow and learn.
Shift: Full-time day, 9 AM to 6 PM
What You'll Be Doing:
– Conduct lab tests for qualitative/quantitative analysis of various substances and materials.
– Prepare chemical solutions and buffers.
– Interpret test results and compile technical reports.
– Train and monitor other workers involved in chemical processing.
Who You Are:
– Bachelor's degree in a medical laboratory science, chemical science, or related field
– 1+ year of clinical laboratory testing experience
– ASCP certification preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
– $25-35/hr depending on experience
– Medical, vision, and dental insurance
– Paid time off
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 14325