Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with one of the largest health care complexes as well as one of the world’s most distinguished academic health systems in the world and we are looking for a Medical Technologist to join the team.
- Perform Leukemia and Lymphoma testing using:
- Antibody cocktailing for various panels on BD Duet system
- Flow cytometry testing using BD Lyrics
- Analysis using Kaluza analysis software
- Performs staining and differentials of bone marrow morphology cases
- Work collaboratively with others to report results in a timely, efficient manner and to maintain a positive work environment.
- Follow quality control and quality assurance procedures.
- Perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform lab and hospital designated competency assessments.
- Adhere to established laboratory procedures and policies.
- Participate in the continuous improvement process and continuing education for lab personnel.
- Maintain expertise/competency in all areas of training, always putting patient work ahead of specialized duties.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Laboratory Science or biological science is required as well as certification as a Medical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Technologist or eligible to be certified.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a relevant clinical laboratory.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform the duties of an MT at a high level of expertise, and the ability to perform the assigned work without sacrificing on patient care.
- Experience in a Flow Cytometry laboratory.
- MLS or specialty certification.
- Time management skills and the ability to accomplish extra duties while completing patient work.
- Full Time
- Day shift; 4-10 hour shifts including rotating weekends and on call.
Covid 19 Vaccination Policy:
- All employees must be fully vaccinated.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job #14643