Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a clinical laboratory – located near Springfield, Illinois – that is performing COVID testing for the state and is looking for multiple Medical Technologists to start ASAP. 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts are available.
– Follow testing procedures and policies for Covid 19 test
– Perform routine and complex procedures outlined in the SOP's
– Ability to show accuracy and precision in using single or multi channel pipette
– Prepare and deposit buffer and master mix solutions
– Ensures quality control and quality assurance aspects of testing are maintained.
– Understand robotic and different vendor solutions
– Ensures laboratory is prepared for unannounced inspections from regulatory agencies.
– Maintains, monitors, orders and stocks laboratory supplies.
– Attends lab meetings, regularly.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
Bachelor's degree in medical technology, molecular biology or related science. 1+ years previous experience. ASCP, AMT, NCA, HEW(HHS) certification.
– 60k-75k salary
– Full health benefits
– Contribution towards professional development program
– Vacation time and sick time
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 19 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job ID: 15591