Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a large hospital – located near Springfield, Ohio – that is performing COVID testing for the state and is looking for multiple techs to start ASAP.
– Performs a full range of simple-to-complex diagnostic tests and laboratory services.
– Provides specialized expertise in one or more areas of chemistry, hematology, serology, microbiology, virology, molecular diagnostics or transfusion medicine.
– Ensures sample suitability and stability and may include sample collection.
– Accepts and processes samples for on-site testing or forwards samples to references laboratories.
– Ensures quality control and quality assurance aspects of testing are maintained.
– Ensures laboratory is prepared for unannounced inspections from regulatory agencies.
– Maintains, monitors, orders and stocks laboratory supplies.
– Attends Lab Meetings, regularly.
REQUIRED: Associate's degree specializing in medical technology. ASCP, AMT, NCA, HEW(HHS) or certification obtained within 1 year of hire. Typing and word processing; language: medical and non-medical; other clerical skills including math, filing, grammar, medical and non-medical spelling.
PREFERRED: Bachelor's degree in medical technology, molecular biology or related science. 3 years previous experience. ASCP, AMT, NCA, HEW(HHS) certification. Typing – 30 words per minute; MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint; Misys LIS.
– Relocation assistance available on a case-by-case basis
– Health, Vision, Dental
– PTO and Sick Leave
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 12115