TRAVEL AND GET PAID TO DO IT! Are you a service-focused lab professional committed to delivering high quality testing results? Do you want the opportunity to specialize and broaden your experience in Medical Technology? Would you like to explore the country and get paid to do it?
Lighthouse Lab Services is seeking individuals interested in Temporary and Travel assignments throughout the United States. We need Medical Technologists (MT) or Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLT) for full and part-time opportunities. The selected candidates are responsible for testing, analyzing, reviewing and reporting results, while living up to the philosophy of providing the highest quality lab service ensuring the best possible patient care and client results.
If you are looking for a chance to work for a thriving company while exploring the country, READ ON!
Shifts and Schedule:
- All shifts available
- 13-week term (typical – some may be longer)
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- All disciplines needed (LC/MS, Molecular, Microbiology, Core Lab, Chemistry)
- Perform all in house testing procedures
- Perform preventative maintenance on all laboratory equipment
- Perform and document Quality Control procedures on all laboratory processes
- Perform calibrations as indicated by laboratory and instrument manufacturer guidelines
- Troubleshoot specimens, instruments, and unexpected results as necessary to ensure quality results
- Assist with development of laboratory policies and procedures
- Perform data entry and clerical duties including inventory
- May include training other team members
- Understanding of CLIA, CAP, COLA regulations
- Familiarity with a variety of equipment
Basic Preferred Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology (or related sciences) OR Associates degree in Medical Technology (or related sciences)
- (ASCP) certification or equivalent certification preferred but not required for all positions
- Quick learner
- Ability to think on your feet and multitask
- Good track record of working independently and as part of a team
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience and generous per diem for those who qualify
- Comprehensive Benefits paid after 60 days
- 401K w/ match
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com