Come work for a community hospital that's technologically advanced yet maintains that personal touch that you can't find just anywhere. Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a hospital who's seeking a full-time Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician on the evening shift. This is a company who really appreciate and take care of their employees with an outstanding benefits package and more.
– Full-time (40 hours per week)
– Primary hours: 2:30pm – 11pm (some exceptions may apply)
– Rotating weekends
*Shift differentials apply
– 20 medical specialties
– 10 clinics
– 96 bed hospital
– Located in a college town
How They Value and Appreciate Employees:
– Competitive Wages (based on experience)
– Shift Differential Offered
– 17 days of PTO (available in the first year)
– 401(k) retirement plan and matching up to 5% (they match $2 for every $1 you contribute)
– Much more
Your Role Within the Company:
You — as a Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician — are crucial and your work will be instrumental in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. You’ll be working to ensure that patients are taken care of with the power of modern medicine! It's estimated that 70% of medical decisions are based on laboratory data, and Med Techs are front and center. This company recognizes and appreciates your value and wants to give you the opportunity to showcase your ability.
Oktibbeha County, Mississippi is home to Mississippi State University. For the outdoor lovers, It's also within 2 hours drive from a number of National Forests.
– Bachelor's Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or similar
– Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technician program
– MT(ASCP), MLS(ASCP), or MLT(ASCP) or equivalent national lab certification required
– Ability to perform basic microbiology (such as set up and read gram stains) is required
– Ability to perform Blood Bank is required
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job # 11371