Lighthouse Lab Services is excited to represent a lovely client in Baltimore, MD. This client is seeking an experienced MT/MLT to join their team on a TEMP assignment.
The Role You'll Play:
- Provide information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in toxicology,
chemistry, hematology, immunology, and microbiology laboratories; receiving, typing, testing, and
recording blood bank inventories.
- May assist in training new employees in the work of the laboratory.
- May instruct medical students from area hospitals in the work of the laboratory.
- Fills in for other employees or the supervisor when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- ASCP or HEW certification.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a clinical laboratory technician
- MUST have experience with Blood Bank
- Night Shift: Flexible schedule
- No On Call
- $25/hr-35/hr Depending on Experience
- Shift Differential
- Relocation Pay available
- Competitive Benefits- Medical/Dental/Vision
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID: