Hey Beantown, we know you’re special because you had the first subway, chocolate factory, and Dunkin’ Donuts but having great jobs is a pretty cool thing, too! If you’re looking for a great Temp position in amazing city and workplace, we have it!
Lighthouse Lab Services is seeking a Medical Lab Technologist for a COVID-19 testing laboratory and at a prominent university. This lab is under an important initiative to expand COVID clinical testing capabilities. The Medical Laboratory Technologist (MT) will perform complex molecular procedures and contribute to the evaluation and implementation of cutting-edge technologies.
For more about this exciting opportunity, READ ON!
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform specimen handling, processing, testing and result reporting according to the laboratory’s standard operating procedures.
- Perform and document appropriate quality control, instrument preventative maintenance and function checks.
- Follow the laboratory’s procedures when the laboratory’s test systems are not within established acceptable levels of performance. Document corrective actions based on laboratory guidelines.
- Follow the laboratory’s safety protocols in adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information in accordance with HIPAA.
- If needed, participate in government or regulatory agency inspections.
- Perform other duties as directed by manager.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Have earned a bachelor's degree in medical laboratory science from an accredited college or university OR a bachelor's degree in one of the chemical, physical, or biological sciences and at least one year of relevant full-time laboratory experience.
- Molecular Lab experience a plus.
Salary, Shift, & Benefits
- Union position.
- 2nd shift position Monday – Friday 2 pm – 11 pm, with a rotating weekend shift (10 am – 7 pm Sat & Sun).
- Competitive pay (based on experience).
- Full benefits: Health, Vision and Dental.
- Paid time off for personal and sick time.
- Paid holidays.
- 401k plan.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job #13465